Monday 16 October 2017

Beauty On A Budget - NYX foundation

Image result for budget gif
 I often find that as a student I can't always afford to top up and wear my favorite high end makeup every single day, so reviewing drugstore products made a lot of sense, hope you enjoy! 
This week I will be reviewing ...
  • NYX stay Matte Not Flat Foundation
    • at only £6 this foundation is such a steal! NYX describes this foundation as full coverage, oil free and water based, and to be mineral enriched. I use this foundation in the shade NUDE.
    • First impressions of this foundation was that it is super thick, which worried me a bit at first because I thought it might be cakey, but as soon as I started putting it on my skin I loved it! it is so full coverage but not in a way that clings to dry spots, it also smells great. 
    • I also quickly learnt that a little goes a loooong way with this one! two pea sized squirts easily cover my whole face. 
    • I honestly felt that this was such a good dupe for MAC studio fix foundation, and at the price I was hooked! 
    • The only bad thing I have to say about this foundation is that after a full day wearing it, it does separate quite a lot on my nose and around my T-ZoneπŸ˜“, and I did find myself topping up with a powder foundation quite a lot throughout the day.... But when I used the foundation again, I baked on and around my T-Zone and this problem was minimized, and plus I do have very oily skin so I'm sure that on drier skin you probably wouldn't have this problem as much as I did. 

  • all in all I would definitely recommend this foundation, it definitely does offer a full coverage look and does last a long time (even if i do have to do a few touch ups throughout the day!). Its such a reasonable price, and does go such a long way, this foundation has now worked its way into my favorites and I use it as my go to day time foundation virtually every time. 
Image result for blow a kiss gif disney        ... By Megs XπŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ˜‹

No comments:

Post a Comment