Sunday 22 October 2017

Beauty On A Budget - Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer


In this upload I will be reviewing and talking about Maybelline's Eraser Eye Concealer. Maybelline describes this concealer as "perfect for the under-eye area, covering flawlessly", the website also says that the concealer will help to say "bye bye dark circles and lines".
    Image result for gimme gif
  • this concealer cost me £8.99 from superdrug, I use it in shade NUDE. I have been using this concealer for about 2 months now. 
  • I first heard about this concealer from all the different youtubers raving about it and about how full coverage it was.. so naturally I just had to get my hands on it!
  • The concealer itself comes with a sponge applicator attached, and you have to twist the lid in order to get the product to come onto the sponge... I find that it makes application so easy, and unlike other concealers you can actually see how much product you have left in the tube so you don't find yourself stuck one day when you've only had enough to do half your face!
  • The coverage on this concealer is exactly what makes it my total favorite, it is so good at hiding dark puffy circles under the eyes.. so perfect for early morning starts๐Ÿ˜ it also applies so nicely on the skin, I use a Glamher Foundation brush (103) to blend it out.
  • Now for the cons... ๐Ÿ˜ซ As much as I do love this concealer; there is only four shades, luckily NUDE works for me, but after looking into a lot of reviews on different sites a lot of people have said they haven't been able to find their shade and haven't ended up buying the product because of this. As well as this, i do like a concealer that I can use to really brighten and highlight, this concealer is one that can only really be used to cover dark circles - again due to the lack of a light enough shade. 
  • Secondly... it is a bit of a pain that this is purely an under eye concealer as it wont cover spots or blemishes. 

  • To conclude however, I would recommend this concealer, as it is extremely good at doing what it claims to and does cover under eye circles like a dream๐Ÿ‘ผ, it is also a good price and definitely does have staying power as it lasts allll day! I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out.. Hope this helps! 
Image result for wave goodbye gif
...By Megs X๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜‹

No comments:

Post a Comment