Friday 16 February 2018

Beauty On A Budget - Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Palette


Image result for makeup revolution golden sugar 2 blush palettes
Not My own photo. Credits to Tam Beauty.
This review is going to focus on the Golden Sugar 2 ultra blush palettes from Makeup Revolution. The palette includes a selection of blushes, highlighters, and bronzing colours.

  • I got this palette about 8 months ago from superdrug, it cost only £6 and consists of 8 colours. 
  • I got my hands on this because of all the raving reviews I had heard about the colour pay out and the pigment in the highlighting shades, and for only £6 I couldn't not give it a try!
  • The thing I love most about this is that because of the amount of shades I'm able to use this palette for all different things and do actually get a lot of use out of it, for example I often use different shades on my eyes; however the champagne-y highlight colour is to d i e for😍.
  • The packaging is sleek and classy, coming in a glossy black case with gold writing printed onto the front, on the inside there is a mirror and then the product underneath. The only thing I will say is that the mirror gets dirty very easily and is so hard to clean again. 
  • The photo that I have provided really doesn't give the palette justice in my opinion and when applied they really are beautiful. 
Image result for feeling fabulous gif
me applying highlight once I find my new favourite shadeπŸ˜ŽπŸ’«
  • The third in from the right on the top is the highlight shade that I mentioned before, I literally use this shade every single day that I do my makeup i just love it! its so buildable and a little definitely goes a long way; I get soo many compliments whenever I wear it, I am definitely hooked and will be repurchasing the whole palette when I hit the pan (even if it is just for this shade)πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
  • The only cons I would have for this palette is that the fallout can make the palette really messy, even though this can be cleaned up, it is a little annoying... I also don't really use the two matte shades on myself much, but that is only because the shades don't really work for me as contour colours.

I would 100% recommend this palette, it is so versatile and for the price I feel like you can't really go wrong! I would however suggest that you try and swatch the palette in the shop if possible just to make sure that it goes with your skin tone.

... By Megs XπŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ˜‹

1 comment: